Here is what you need to know!
NSEFI is an electric flight event that is designed for pilots, by pilots. We have traveled the northeast and attended numerous events over the years and this is our opportunity to share what we've enjoyed most at each individual event!
Friday, August 17
Noon to late into the night
Saturday, August 18
8AM to late into the night
Sunday, August 19
Rain date in the event of poor weather.
- Field opens to all pilots and campers
- Open flying all day for all fuel types
- Night flying is open to all electric aircraft
- Sunset is at 7:47PM
- 8AM - Event registration/check-in opens and field is restricted to only electric-powered aircraft.
- 9AM - Pilot Meeting - Mandatory pilot meeting for all registered pilots to review rules and events for the day.
- 10:30AM - Lunch selection must be turned into the registration table.
- 11AM - WWI Mass Launch & Group Fly
- ~Noon - Lunch is served
- 1PM - WWII Mass Launch & Group Fly
- 2PM - Full-contact combat contest
- 3PM - Awards presentation
- 7:46PM - Night flying begins
- No scheduled events for Sunday if the event runs as scheduled on Saturday. Field clean-up & break-down.
- Visiting pilots are welcome to fly for the day as guests of NCRCC.
- Open flying all day for all fuel types.
- If rain pushes event to Sunday we will communicate via all channels feasible as early as possible. Schedule will follow a modified Saturday schedule to facilitate travel time for visiting pilots.
You are now armed with the schedule for the weekend of electric flying! Click the button to the right to learn about lodging options in the area because you will want to stay for the night flying and festivities!